Friday, June 24, 2016

Asus ZenFone 2 Wi-Fi problem and reboot fix Only solution available

Only Solution Available Online
Asus ZenFone 2 Wi-Fi and system automatic reboot fixed.

After using phone for 2-3 weeks it came up with the Wi-Fi problem and automatic reboot when doing  screen lock. After months of experiment finally came up with 2 results.
1. Without root (Temporary method)
2.Root

Without root
This method is quiet easy but doesn't last 2-3 days or may be less
Steps
1. If your Wi-Fi is on and you can't switch it off click on Airplane mode
2. Now click on Wi-Fi to switch it on
3. Switch off airplane mode the Wi-Fi will also get switched off
4. Now reboot your system
Bam it's done
If not repeat the steps 2-3 times
If still doesn't work don't reboot switch off your mobile and put it on charge for a while it will work

Root Method(Permanent Fix)
On testing
Coming Soon...
NEXT MONTH


For any queries or problem just leave a message

6 comments:

  1. my asus zenfone 2 keep restarting after updated android 6.0

    ReplyDelete
  2. My zenfone 2 laser is not getting started. It is rebooting without getting started. Please suggest the solution for this. My phone is dead since last 12 hours now. Please drop me a solution to this problem at my email anita.sray@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wifi issue seems to be a DNS error. After rooting I downloaded a couple wifi repair apps and one of them finally gave me the following error - net:ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED. i've seen this error before in other operating systems and it has always been a DNS issue. I;m going to try and resolve it with using this approach. I'll let you know if I have any success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, my zenfone 5 is rebooting until got drained out. If I recharged the battery, it happened again. Do you have any suggestions or solutions before bringing it to asus service center? I hope anyone could me out. Thank you. EMAIL ADD: william27sy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have any success with the second method?

    ReplyDelete